Our sisters agree that the strength of Phi Mu’s sisterhood is one of the most rewarding aspects of being a member of this chapter. Our shared values and love for each other creates unbreakable bonds and friendships that last a lifetime. The women of this chapter exemplify diversity, yet are held together knowing that they belong to something bigger than themselves. We hold a number of events throughout the year to celebrate and strengthen Phi Mu's sisterhood.
Some of our sisterhood events over the last year include….
- Reds vs. Cubs Baseball Game at Great American Ballpark
- Valentine’s Day Love Brunch
- Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Gardens
- PVM Camp Retreat with Zip Lines and Low Ropes Courses
- Halloween Pumpkin Painting
- Bengals vs. Browns Football Game at Paul Brown Stadium
- Phi Mu Thanksgiving Dinner