Vice President of Chapter Development is one of the most fun and engaging positions in Phi Mu! My job consists of running weekly chapter meetings and promoting sisterhood. Chapter meetings cover various topics such as service, knowledge, and character, which are addressed through speakers, activities, and group discussions! We also have meetings about important information such as anti-hazing policies and chapter finances. Some fun chapter meetings that I have planned for this semester include...
- discussion of the book White Fragility with our diversity and inclusion chair
- guest speaker to discuss sisterhood
- family tik tok/music video competition
- ted talks and kahoots for prizes
- service hours activity for CMNH
I’m looking forward to this unique semester and seeing everyone’s beautiful faces one way or another!
- Caroline K., VP of Chapter Development